Freedoms Under Threat
+ Saying what you believe or think.
+ Raising your children in the way you think is right.
+ Schools being able to stick to their values.
+ Being able to join with other people who agree with you.
+ Standing up for these freedoms without being accused.
Looking for more information? Please see
- Australian Bill of Rights – Putting our freedoms at risk
- The People’s Charter – background information
- In Times of Crisis – the importance to defend our liberties
- In The News – relevant news articles
- Frequently Asked Questions
We Need Your Voice
Help spread the word about the campaign by blogging about The People’s Charter, linking to this site and adding it to your social networks. Find out how on our “Take Action” page.